Want your shirt and medal earlier? Attend our drive-thru premium Kroger Packet Pig-Up and join our socially distanced Pig Party! Masks will be worn by all volunteers and we will be following all recommended health guidelines. RSVPs are required to attend (instructions below).
Kroger Packet Pig-Up
October 16, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
October 17, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Crossroads Church Oakley
3500 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209
- Early access to event shirt & medal
- Convenient and fun celebration
- Mascot appearances & photo ops (stay in your car, please!)
- Product giveaways from our sponsors, including P&G, Dole and more!
- Free pick-up of backpacks for participants who qualify for those premium items
In order for us to have your items available at the drive-thru premium item pick-up, you must complete the directions below by 11:59 p.m. on September 28 to indicate that you will be picking up your shirt and medal.
- Sign in to your Race Roster dashboard
- Click the blue “Edit Registration” button
- Under the “Virtual Fulfillment” question tab, select “Yes, I would like to pick up my shirt and medal at the drive-thru pick-up event.”
- Complete additional Virtual Fulfillment questions as instructed.
- Click “Save & Exit” to complete
- If you are registered for more than one event, make this change for each event distance in your dashboard!
- Will another fall virtual participant be picking up your items for you? Please type their first and last name (as indicated on their registration) under the “Pick-Up Person First and Last Name” section. This will ensure that your items are packaged together under their name for a quicker drive-thru experience for all.
Option 2 – Have your race swag mailed
Not interested in a pick-up option or not a local participant? No problem! All remaining participants that do not RSVP for the drive-thru pick-up option will automatically receive their shirt and medal in the mail after our pick-up event. Participants should expect to receive their items in the mail by early November.
- Confirm that your mailing address entered during your registration is correct and updated. This information can be found on your participant dashboard within your Race Roster account. If you need to make an address change, please email registration@
flyingpigmarathon.com with your updated mailing address by 11:59 p.m. on September 28!
- Do you qualify for any additional add ons? Flying Pig premium bags will only be shipped to participants that purchase the $5 bag shipping fee. *Please note: Only Flying Pig Full Marathon, Half Marathon, and Relay participants are eligible to receive this premium bag.
To complete your shipping fee transaction follow these instructions:
- Go to the Flying Pig Store on Race Roster
- Log in to your Race Roster account (if not already logged in)
- Select Flying Pig Backpack-Shipping Fee product
- Complete transaction
*Cincinnati Children’s Family Pack participants do not need to pay additional fees for backpack shipping.
Are you registered for multiple Pig Works events (Hudepohl 14K/7K, Queen Bee Half, and/or Flying Pig Full/Half/Relays)? You’ll only be required to pay for one $5 shipping fee! Complete your purchase and then email email@example.com so we can update your other registrations accordingly!
If you experience any issues updating your registration, please contact us for help!