We’re looking for a group of social media savvy Flying Pig super fans who love to talk about running events, and the Flying Pig!
Flying Pig Ambassadors will take on a unique position to illustrate the magic of the Flying Pig and the effects it has on the lives within our community through the use of social media, and word of mouth. Ambassadors will be tasked to highlight their past, present, and future journeys surrounding the Flying Pig, and engage with followers to spread the word and recruit participation for the 2019 weekend of events. This program will provide meaningful opportunities for you as an ambassador, to engage with the running community, share your passion for running/walking, healthy living, and earn some rewards along the way!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Train and participate in at least one 2019 Flying Pig Marathon weekend event
2. Include “Flying Pig Ambassador” in at least one social media bio
3. Wear Ambassador shirt during Flying Pig Marathon weekend and at other races throughout the year
4. Announce you have been selected as a Flying Pig Ambassador on social media channels and encourage participation (all Ambassaboars will be given a discount code to share with followers)
5. Share training and race weekend photos on social media channels (no min or max requirement)
6. Must attend the P&G Health and Fitness Expo and interact with participants by answering questions, etc.
7. Must be an upbeat, fun and encouraging “face of the Pig” while maintaining a positive attitude
Perks and Benefits:
1. Complimentary registrations to all Flying Pig races, including Beer Series and Queen Bee weekend events (excluding youth events)
2. Flying Pig swag, including a limited edition Ambassador shirt
3. Profile featured on the Ambassador page of the Flying Pig website with photo and links to social media handles
4. Invitations to Flying Pig weekend VIP events (Friday night VIP Party, Saturday night Pasta Party and Sunday VIP Breakfast)
5. Opportunities to earn additional Pig Swag
6. Complimentary race photos taken by our official photographers
7. Unique opportunity to grow in community with fellow ambassadors
8. Earn the title of “Flying Pig AmbassaBOAR”
Selected Ambassadors will receive a handbook and be invited to a private Facebook group to help you succeed during your time as an AmbassaBOAR. You will be able to communicate with other ambassadors and our internal team to share ideas and make an impact in the Pig community.
If you think you have what it takes to REP THE PIG from August 10th, 2018 to May 31st, 2019 fill out the application below!
PLEASE NOTE: Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is strictly and purely a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. The Ambassadors serve for one calendar year, from August to May, though Ambassadors are encouraged to reapply each year if they wish to continue in future years. The Flying Pig Marathon Series reserves the right to remove any ambassador from the program at its discretion.
Questions? Email email@example.com