The Flying Pig Marathon powered by P&G welcomes a number of new partners for the event’s 20th anniversary, celebrating a sold-out full marathon and record registration for the 2018 edition.
The list of new corporate partners includes:
- The Kroger Co., Cincinnati’s hometown grocer, one of the world’s largest retailers with nearly 2,800 stores in 35 states. Kroger joins the Flying Pig as a Presenting Sponsor, supplying product from its Private Selection and Simple Truth brands for the Kroger Pasta Party as well as nutrition on the course and the Kroger Recovery Area at the Finish Swine.
- Sprint, the title sponsor of Saturday’s Sprint Family Fun Festival. The Sprint Family Fun Festival will have dozens of vendors, live music, and more located on Cincinnati’s riverfront Saturday.
- GEICO, one of the largest auto insurers in the United States. GEICO joins as a Platinum Sponsor of this year’s Flying Pig Marathon. Participants can visit the GEICO booth at the P&G Health & Fitness Expo for a chance to spin and win a spot on Team GEICO Running. GEICO also will help cheer all athletes across the finish line on Sunday with its Motivation Station and everyone who sets a personal best can ring the GEICO PR Bell located at the post race party.
- DHL Express, an international courier, parcel and express mail service. DHL Express is the official logistics partner of the Flying Pig Marathon. DHL vehicles will be positioned at the Expo and at Sunday’s Michelob Ultra Victory Party to help participants easily identify where to pick up their race premiums. DHL and its employees also have partnered with CancerFree Kids, an official charity partner of the Flying Pig Marathon, to raise more than $25,000 for their cause.
- Melink Corporation, a green energy supplier, joins as the Official Sustainability Sponsor of the Flying Pig Marathon.
- Gigsmart joins as the title sponsor for the Corporate Relay.
- Pure Protein will be distributing bars at the P&G Health and Fitness Expo, and at Sunday’s finish line and post-race party.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill will provide food donations and support for many of the Toyota 20 Days on the Run events leading up to Flying Pig Weekend.
- Pepsico is sponsoring the Pepsi Party Zones, Sunday’s spectator zones. The five Pepsi Party Zones on the course offer great spots to cheer on your favorite runners and enjoy refreshments.
- Mount Saint Joseph University is providing volunteer groups for Sunday’s relay shuttle buses, the Mount Saint Joseph University relay “AmbassaBOARs.”
- U.S. Army is sponsoring the more than 8,000 “Grunt” volunteers.
- Palominos will provide food for the PIGGYS and for the Friday Night VIP Party.
- Eyemart Express is sponsoring the Shoat Quote zones and will be passing out complimentary sunglasses to participants at the post-race party.
- Pure Romance and the Patty Brisben Foundation are sponsoring the Hogs & Kisses Station located along 7th street just outside the Pure Romance headquarters.
- Signature Hardware will provide bath tubs to raffle off during Flying Pig Weekend.
In addition, many of our existing sponsors have stepped up to mark the Pig’s 20th Anniversary, including:
- P&G, title sponsor of the PIGGYs
- Paycor, sponsoring the 20th Anniversary jackets and VIP Reception at the PIGGYs, Coughlin Cup and High School Challenge Scholarship
- Toyota, sponsoring “20 Days on the Run”
- The Carol Ann & Ralph V. Haile, Jr./ U.S. Bank Foundation, providing funding for a commemorative photo exhibit and coffee table book highlighting photos and stories from the first 20 years of the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
- Queen City Running, an official sponsor of Toyota 20 Days on the Run
- Fleet Feet and ASICS, pink carpet sponsor of the PIGGYs
- Rookwood Pottery, producing the “Coughlin Cup” for winners of the full marathon and creating commemorative pieces (ornament and mug) to celebrate the 20th anniversary
- The Project 100.7/106.3 and CE Power, sponsoring the Friday night concert on Freedom Way featuring COIN, DJ Etrayn, and Moonbeau. VIP Viewing area made possible by CE Power
- Michelob Ultra, the Official Beer of Friday’s Block Party
- The Verdin Company, producing a special commemorative bell in honor of the Flying Pig’s 20th anniversary
The 20th anniversary running of the Flying Pig Marathon powered by P&G will be May 4-6, 2018. Follow the Flying Pig Marathon on Facebook and @runflyingpig on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.