The Flying Pig Marathon will be hiring between 8-12 interns for the 2018 Spring Semester from January through the end of May.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Project Management
- Kid’s Marathon Program/Nutrition
- Sales and Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Post Race Events/Charity Coordinator
- Flexible working hours, with ability to work some weekends
- Problem solving
- Accept change and last minute needs or decisions
- Willingness to accept new tasks, big or small
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in event or sports/running industry
Commitment: Exclusive availability on Race Week (April 30-May 6) and Bockfest 5K Weekend (March 2-4). Attendance at all staff meetings on Tuesdays 10:00 am – 12:00pm from January – May. Additional office hours to be determined based on organization’s needs and individual schedules. Extra hours required during the week of May 1 and after race weekend May 10-14. At least six Saturday morning commitments from January-April during the internship are also required.
Compensation: Encourage candidates to be a part of a school certified internship program (but not required). All positions will receive a monthly stipend, amount to be determined.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Taylor Conklin at the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon by November 10, 2017. Please include your first, second, and third choice of position for which you would like to be considered. Click here for more detailed information.
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
644 Linn Street, Suite 626
Cincinnati, OH 45203