Whether you’re a runner or a spectator, Moerlein Lager House is the perfect place to fuel up for Pig weekend!
On Sunday May 5, line the decks for the best view of the start of the race and enjoy a breakfast buffet while you wait for your loved one to cross the finish swine. Cost is $15.99 per person for the buffet.
Make a reservation by calling today at 513-421-2337.
- Brioche French Toast with Maple Syrup and Blueberry Compote
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Carved Honey Glazed Ham
- Smoked Salmon Platter
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Corn on the Cob Aijote Style
- Beet Salad with Goat Cheese, Almonds, Mandarin Oranges
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig Jam
- Baby Carrots Glazed in Orange Juice and Rosemary
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese and Scallions
- Bacon and Sausage Links
- Assorted Yogurts
- Assorted Danishes and Muffins
- Cheesy Potato Casserole with Chives