Below is our anticipated race weekend schedule for the weekend of Oct. 9-11 for the Flying Pig Marathon and Queen Bee Half Marathon events. We are working on approvals related to the start times and courses with multiple municipal, city and event partners. Should anything change, and as additional details are finalized, we will communicate those to our participants. Registration for the October events will reopen in mid-May.
Friday, Oct. 9
50 West Mile with the Flying Fur
The Friday night Mile and will be joined by our four legged friends in a division of the race only for Flying Fur participants.
Saturday, Oct. 10
Tri-State Running Company 5K
Queen Bee Medpace 4 Miler
Cincinnati Children’s 26th Mile
PigAbilities, presented by Goodwill Industries
First Watch Piglet Fun Run with Mascot Race
Sunday, Oct. 11
Flying Pig Marathon, powered by P&G
Paycor Half Marathon & Queen Bee Half Marathon, empowered by P&G and Kroger (run concurrently on the Flying Pig Half course)
– This will look mainly like the Flying Pig Half Marathon, but we promise there will be fun perks and Queen Bee flavor for our Bees.
– If you wish to be part of the Queen Bee Half Marathon and receive the medal and shirt for that race, you will need to register at QueenBeeHalf.com. Registration for the Queen Bee Half Marathon will be capped at 1,250 participants.
CityDash 4-Person Open Relay, Cincinnati Business Courier Corporate Relay and Ignite Women’s 4-Person Relay
- Existing Skyline Chili 3-Way and 4-Way Challenges (including those with extra cheese remain available)
- NEW: Snout & Stinger Challenge: complete the Queen Bee 4 Miler on Saturday and either the Flying Pig full or half marathon on Sunday. Challenge participants will receive an additional medal for completing both races in addition to participant amenities from each race. Participants will automatically be included in this Challenge upon registration for both events. Fall virtual participants will be eligible for the challenge, but spring virtual events will not be included.
- Interested in participating in both weekend challenges? You can “double count” the Sunday Flying Pig race if you wish to participate in both the 3-Way or 4-Way Challenges and the Snout & Stinger Challenge.
Already registered for Queen Bee and Flying Pig events?
We have outlined various options for participants who had already registered for both weekends. These options are currently available for Flying Pig participants and will be available to Queen Bee participants by Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Run one of the events virtually
- Defer one of the registrations to future years (free)
- Convert one of the registrations to a donation
Want to run the Queen Bee half and Flying Pig half at the same time?
- You can register and complete both by running 13.1 miles once. You’ll receive medals and shirts for both the Queen Bee and Flying Pig. Discounted registration to participate in both events will be available when Flying Pig registration reopens.