Please upgrade you browser
It seems the browser you are using is out of date (below IE8). Please use the link here to update your browser to the lastest version of Internet Explorer.
Please read carefully before registering for any event(s).
- Wheelchair entrants must wear helmets at all times. Due to logistical and safety issues we are not currently able to accommodate hand crank chairs.
- No refunds or transfers.
- Participants unable to participate may pick up their packet and also their premiums (shirt, poster) during expo hours.
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Fill out the Packet Pickup Authorization Form and give it to the person picking up your packet. They will take the completed form and a copy of your photo ID to the expo and give it to the volunteer handing out race packets.
- Participants may switch races. They must notify the Flying Pig office of their request with the Switching Race Request Form by April 1, 2015. After April 1, switches may be done at packet pick-up at the Expo. There is a $10 fee to switch, along with any applicable entry fee difference. The fee increases to $15 at the Expo. If you would like to switch from the half to the 3 Way or the full to the 4 Way, register for the 5K and 10K. When those registrations are completed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the three races be linked as a 3 Way or 4 Way.
- Substituting Relay Team Member. If you need to substitute a participant on your relay team, have the substitute complete the Switching Relay Participant Request Form and mail to the Flying Pig office by April 10, 2015. After that date substitutions may be done at packet pick-up at the Expo. There is a $10 fee to make the substitution.
- Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the full marathon, 14 years of age for the half marathon or relay, and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K.