Please upgrade you browser
It seems the browser you are using is out of date (below IE8). Please use the link here to update your browser to the lastest version of Internet Explorer.
Please read carefully before registering for any event(s).
- Wheelchair entrants must wear helmets at all times. Due to logistical and safety issues we are not currently able to accommodate hand crank chairs.
- No refunds are permitted.
- Participants unable to participate may pick up their packet and also their premiums (shirt, poster) during expo hours.
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Fill out the Packet Pickup Authorization Form and give it to the person picking up your packet. They will take the completed form and a copy of your photo ID to the expo and give it to the volunteer handing out race packets.
- Participants may switch races. Switches can be made through 5/1 online. After 5/1, all switches must be made at the expo, pending your race is not sold out.
- Substituting Relay Team Member. If you need to substitute a participant on your relay team, please complete the switching form online (through 5/1). The relay team member switch can be found under Other Participant Race Change Options. Substitutions can be made at the expo after 5/1.
- Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the full marathon, 14 years of age for the half marathon or relay, and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K.
- Participants registered for the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay and 3/4-Ways may defer their registrations to 2019 by completing the deferral process online by 5/1. To defer your 2018 entry, click here and then scroll down to the 2019 Deferral link. After deferring your entry online, you will receive a confirmation email from our registration partner, Get Me Registered, with further instructions on how to register for the 2019 event using a deferral code. You will not automatically be registered for the 2019 event.
- Transfers are now available online through 5/1. Existing participants can transfer their entry to another person by clicking here and scrolling down to the transfer category. To complete the transfer, you will need to have your transaction number and email address associated with your original registration. After completing the transfer form online, you will receive a code which you will give to the new registrant. The new registrant will use that code to complete their entry online. There is a $20 fee to transfer your entry to another person. This is used solely to cover the administrative costs associated with the transfer. Any payment, reimbursement or exchange of funds associated with a transferred entry takes place between the two individuals involved. The Flying Pig Marathon does not facilitate the payment between two parties.Additional questions can be emailed to email@example.com