Please upgrade you browser
It seems the browser you are using is out of date (below IE8). Please use the link here to update your browser to the lastest version of Internet Explorer.
Please read carefully before registering for any event(s).
- No refunds are permitted.
- Wheelchair entrants must wear helmets at all times. Due to logistical and safety issues we are not currently able to accommodate hand crank chairs.
- Participants unable to participate may pick up their packet and also their premiums (shirt, poster) during expo hours.
- Registrations after 4/19 are considered “late registration” (this includes race switches and transfers done after 4/19). Shirt sizes are not guaranteed and will need to be picked up at the shirt exchange area of the expo.
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Fill out the Packet Pickup Authorization Form and give it to the person picking up your packet. They will take the completed form and a copy of your photo ID to the expo and give it to the volunteer handing out race packets.
- Participants may switch races. Switches can be made online. There is a $10 fee to do so, along with any applicable entry fee difference.
- Transferring Relay Team Member. If you need to change a participant on your relay team, please complete a transfer of your registration to the new participant online.
- Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the full marathon, 14 years of age for the half marathon or relay, and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K.
- Transfers are available online. Existing participants can transfer their entry to another person by clicking here and then choosing “transfers or switches” on the left. You will then choose “Transfer to a New Participant” and enter the email address of the person to whom your registration will be transferred. Once you initiate the transfer, the new participant will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer. The new participant will be charged a $20 fee to complete the transfer. Any other payment, reimbursement or exchange of funds associated with a transferred entry takes place between the two individuals involved. The Flying Pig Marathon does not facilitate the payment between two parties. Additional questions can be emailed to email@example.com
- Participants registered for the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay and 3/4-Ways may defer their registrations to 2021 by completing the deferral process online by 4/15. To defer your 2020 entry, click here. After deferring your entry online, you will receive a deferral confirmation email from our registration partner, Race Roster. In May, you will receive another email with further instructions on how to register for the 2020 event using a deferral code. When you defer you ARE NOT automatically be registered for the 2021 event. Registrations may only be deferred for one year.