Pig Works is excited to announce the return of an in-person Flying Pig Marathon Weekend this year (October 29 – 31, 2021), in conjunction with the Queen Bee Half Marathon!
On May 3, registered fall virtual participants and Lifetime Pig Works Members will receive first access to register for their preferred events. Registration will open to the public May 10.
At this time, in-person registration will be limited to the events listed below. However, as we gain more clarity on what restrictions will be in place, we may add to our event lineup.
Flying Pig Marathon events being offered in-person:
- Flying Pig Marathon, powered by P&G
- Flying Pig Half Marathon, presented by Paycor
- Flying Pig 10K, presented by Toyota
- Flying Pig 5K, presented by Tri-State Running Co.
- 1 Mile – Fifty West Mile (part of the TQL Beer Series)
Queen Bee events being offered in-person:
- Queen Bee Half Marathon, empowered by P&G and Kroger
- Medpace 4 Miler
SPRING VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS – Virtual Pig Weekend is still a GO! If you would like to make any changes to your registration, you have until May 9 at 11:59 p.m. to do so. Please reach out to us ASAP at registration@
FALL VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS (Flying Pig & Queen Bee) – Be on the lookout for additional information we will send on May 3 with instructions for making changes to your registration.
We can’t wait to fly with you this fall!