Please upgrade you browser
It seems the browser you are using is out of date (below IE8). Please use the link here to update your browser to the lastest version of Internet Explorer.
- No refunds are permitted.
- Participants may switch race distances. Switches can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $10 switching fee plus any applicable entry fee difference and the deadline to switch online is Friday, April 15th at 12:00 PM. Participants may also switch from virtual to in-person or in-person to virtual. The deadline for this is also Friday, April 15th at 12:00 PM.
- Participants may transfer their registration to someone else by contacting email@example.com. There is a $20 transfer fee to transfer your registration to another person and the new participant will be charged this fee during the transfer process. Any other payment, reimbursement, or exchange of funds associated with a transferred entry must take place between the two individuals involved. Pig Works does not facilitate the payment between two parties. The online transfer deadline is Friday, April 15th at 12:00 PM.
- The bib personalization deadline is Friday, March 18th at 12:00 PM. If you need to have your bib personalization updated or changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered for 2022 with a deferral code from 2020 and would like to move your registration to 2023, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- We do not offer race day packet pick-up for the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, or 4-Person Open Relay, and race packets cannot be mailed prior to the race.
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. The person picking up your packet must have a filled-out copy of the Packet Pickup Authorization Form and a copy of your photo ID to be shown to our volunteers handing out race packets.
- Wheelchair entrants must wear helmets at all times. Due to logistical and safety issues, we are not currently able to accommodate hand-crank chairs.
- Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the Full Marathon, 14 years of age on race day to participate in the Half Marathon, and 12 years of age on race day to participate in the 10K.