Flying Pig Marathon Internship Program
The Flying Pig Marathon will be hiring between 8-10 interns for the 2020 Spring Semester from January through the end of May.
Administration/Registration Volunteer Coordinator
Project Management Youth Program/Nutrition
Operations (2 positions) Post Race Events/Charity Coordinator
Sales and Marketing Digital/Social Media
- Problem solving
- Accept change and last minute needs or decisions
- Willingness to accept new tasks, big or small
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in event or sports/running industry
Commitment (January 6 – May 31):
- Attendance at all staff meetings on Tuesdays, 10:00 am – 12:00pm from January – May.
- Exclusive availability during race week and weekend (April 27 – May 3) and the Bockfest 5K weekend (February 28-29)
- Office hours to be determined based on the organization’s needs and individual schedules and are typically between 10 and 30 hours per week. Weekend and evening hours will also be required throughout the internship.
Compensation: All positions will receive a monthly stipend, amount to be determined. We encourage candidates to be a part of a school certified internship program.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Kaitlin Osborne at the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon by November 8, 2019. Please include your first, second, and third choice of position for which you would like to be considered.
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
644 Linn Street, Suite 626
Cincinnati, OH 45203
For more information, including detailed descriptions of each position and how to apply, please view the 2020 Flying Pig Internship Program Details document.