Flying Pig Marathon Internship Program
The Flying Pig Marathon is in need of 8-12 interns for the 2023 Spring Semester from January through the end of May.
Positions available (see next page for detailed description):
- Digital/Social Media
- Post Race Events/Charity Coordinator
- Project Management
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Youth Program/Nutrition
- Problem solving
- Accept change and last minute needs or decisions
- Willingness to accept new tasks, big or small
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in event or sports/running industry
Commitment (January 10th – May 31st):
- Attendance at all staff meetings on Tuesdays, 10:00 am – 12:00pm from January – May.
- Exclusive availability for the Bockfest 5K: March 3rd – 4th, 2022.
- Exclusive availability for Flying Pig Marathon Weekend: May 1st – May 7th, 2023.
- Office hours to be determined based on the organization’s needs and individual schedules and are typically between 10 and 20 hours per week.
- Weekend and evening hours will also be required throughout the internship.
Compensation: All positions will receive a monthly stipend, amount to be determined. We require candidates to be a part of a school certified internship program.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Kaitlin Osborne at the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon no later than October 31st, 2022. Please include your first, second, and third choice of position for which you would like to be considered.
For more information, including detailed descriptions of each position and how to apply, please view the 2023 Flying Pig Internship Program Details document.