The Flying Pig Marathon is in need of 8-10 interns for the 2024 Spring Semester from January through the end of May
Interested and qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Kyra George (Kyra@flyingpigmarathon.com) at Pig Works no later than November 30th, 2023. Please include your first, second, and third choice of position for which you would like to be considered.
- Digital/Social Media
- Post Race Events/Charity Coordinator
- Project Management
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Youth Program/Nutrition
- Problem Solving
- Ability to take change in stride, especially on busy event days
- Willingness to accept new tasks, big or small
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in event or sports/running industry
Commitment: (January 8th-May 31st, 2024)
- Attendance at all staff meetings on Tuesdays, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm from January to May.
- Exclusive availability for the Bockfest 5K: DATE TBD.
- Exclusive availability for Flying Pig Marathon Weekend: May 3rd – 5th, 2024.
- Office hours to be determined based on the organization’s needs and individual schedules and are typically between 10 and 30 hours per week.
- Weekend and evening hours will also be required throughout the internship.
Compensation: All positions will receive a monthly stipend. We require candidates to be a part of a school certified internship program.
Questions? Contact Kyra George at email@example.com