Registration for all youth events including the Cincinnati Children’s 26th Mile, Piglet Fun Run and the Fly Up to 5K program are virtual only this fall. If your school or group is interested in the fall virtual youth program opportunities, please email email@example.com for more information.
The Flying Pig Marathon has events for all ages and abilities! Get your own herd of pigs flying by becoming an official Flying Pig Youth Group and enjoy some special perks along the way. Our youth program staff will provide you with the support and resources that you need to get started! Not affiliated with a group? No problem, our program can be used as a great family fitness project too!
Which Flying Pig training programs are available to youth groups?
- Cincinnati Children’s 26th Mile (1 mile, untimed event for Kids’ Marathon training program participants grades K-6th but no age limit enforced)
- Fly Up to 5K, presented by EY (training program for the Flying Pig 5K event, geared towards 5th-8th grade)
- Toyota 10K (must be 12 years of age by race day)
- Tri-State Running Company 5K (no age requirement)
- Piglet Fun Run presented by First Watch (short dashes according to age group starting with the Pampers Diaper Dash up to age 9)
What better way to celebrate your hard work and many Hog-Logged miles than by crossing the finish “swine” in one of our kid-friendly events? Get your own herd of pigs flying by becoming an official Flying Pig Youth Team! To get your group involved and learn more please contact Taylor Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know an area high school cross country or track and field athlete? Check out the Flying Pig High School Scholarship opportunity!