The 2020 Flying Pig Marathon in-person races have been cancelled. Registrants will receive an email detailing their options for participation, including a fun and engaging virtual experience, deferral to a future year or donating their registration fee.
The Flying Pig Marathon has events for all ages and abilities! Get your own herd of pigs flying by becoming an official Flying Pig Youth Group and enjoy some special perks along the way. Our youth program staff will provide you with the support and resources that you need to get started! Not affiliated with a group? No problem, our program can be used as a great family fitness project too! New this year, the Cincinnati Children’s Family Pack with perks for the whole family!
Which Flying Pig training programs are available to youth groups? What better way to celebrate your hard work and many Hog-Logged miles than by crossing the real marathon finish “swine” in one of our kid-friendly events?
- Cincinnati Children’s 26th Mile (1 mile, untimed event for Kids’ Marathon program participants grades K-6th but no age limit enforced)
- Fly Up to 5K
- Toyota 10K (must be 12 years of age by race day)
- Tri-State Running Company 5K (no age requirement)
- Piglet Fun Run presented by First Watch (short, age-group dashes starting with the Pampers Diaper Dash up to 9 years old)
- Cincinnati Children’s Family Pack
Get your own herd of pigs flying by becoming an official Flying Pig Youth Team! To get your group involved and learn more please contact Taylor Conklin at email@example.com or complete our online form here.
Know an area high school cross country or track and field athlete? Check out the Flying Pig High School Scholarship opportunity!