All registered participants will receive a shirt, limited-edition poster and virtual goodie bag.
All 10K finishers will receive a finisher’s medal, mylar blanket and finish-area refreshments. Finisher’s certificates will be available to download after the race.
Saturday, May 6, 2023
6.2 mi / 10.00 km
Click here for a PDF of the Course Map
- Start on Mehring Way between Elm St. and Central Ave.
- Head west on Mehring Way (all)
- Right on Central (all)
- Left on W. Pete Rose Way (all)
- Turn right on Gest St. (all)
- Turn right on E. 3rd St. (all)
- Turn right on Clay Wade Bailey Bridge (all)
- Turn left on E. 4th St. in Covington (all)
- Follow 4th St. over the Memorial Bridge into Newport (all)
- Continue on 5th St. in Newport (all)
- Left on Saratoga (west side only)
- Left on E. 3rd St. (south side only)
- Right on to the Taylor Southgate Bridge (all)
- Continue on Broadway off the bridge (east side only)
- Right on 4th St. (southernmost 2 lanes)
- Right on Pike St. (all)
- Left on E. Third (all)
- Left on Culvert (all)
- Right on Reedy (all)
- Right on Eggleston (west side only)
- Right on E. Pete Rose Way (all)
- Turn left onto Mehring Way (all)
- Finish on Mehring Way at the first crosswalk west of Roebling Bridge overpass near Anderson Pavilion/Carousel
Overall prizes will be awarded to the top three men and women, determined by gun time.
Age group prizes will be given to the top three finishers in the following categories for men and women:
- 12-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+.
Age group award times will be determined by chip time. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.