- Race Overview
- Packet Pickup
Flying Pig Marathon Weekend
- Weekend Overview
- Full Schedule
- All Events
- Spectator Info
- Participant Tracking
- Event Guide
- Event Photos
- Pace Team
- Policies & FAQs
- Baggage Claim
- Race Safe
- Virtual Participants
- Road Closures
- Marathon Moment at the Flying Pig
- Previous Results
All registered participants will receive a shirt, premium gift, limited-edition poster and virtual goodie bag.
All Half Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal, mylar blanket and finish-area refreshments. Finisher’s certificates will be available to download after the race.
The half marathon starts with the full marathon and relay field and goes through Cincinnati, Newport, and Covington. The two groups will run together for approximately nine miles; then, the half marathon field will turn back toward downtown and end at the Marathon finish line.
Click here for a PDF of the Course Map
RSO – means use right side only as runners flow around the course.
SS – means all southside lanes etc.
ALL – means all of street.
- Start near intersection of Elm St. and W. Freedom Way – ALL
- Head north on Elm St. – ALL
- Turn right onto 2nd Street – ALL
- Continue down the LL Ramp – ALL
- Left on to E. Pete Rose Way
- Turn right the Taylor Southgate Bridge into Kentucky – ALL
- Turn left off the Taylor Southgate Bridge to 3rd St. – ALL
- Turn right on to Monmouth
- Turn right onto 5th Street (continue over the Memorial Bridge into Covington) – ALL
- Turn right onto the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge – ALL
- Turn left onto 3rd Street – ALL
- Turn right onto Gest St. – RSO
- Bear right onto the 7th Street Viaduct – ALL
- Continue on 7th Street – ALL
- Continue onto Gilbert Avenue – RSO
- Turn right onto Eden Park Drive – ALL
- Enter the traffic circle and take first right to continue onto Eden Park Drive – ALL
- Turn right onto Lakes Drive – ALL
- Turn right onto Eden Park Drive – RSO
- Turn right onto Victory Parkway – RSO
- Turn right onto East McMillan Street – ALL
- Turn left onto Woodburn Avenue – ALL
- Turn left onto Madison Rd (turns into Dr. Martin Luther King Drive) – LSO
- Turn left onto Gilbert Avenue – LSO
- Slight left onto Sinton Avenue – ALL
- Turn right onto Nassau Street – ALL
- Turn left onto Gilbert Avenue – LSO, switch to RSO at Eden Park Drive
- Turn right onto Elsinore Place – ALL
- Turn left onto Reading Road (continue onto Central Parkway) – LSO
- U-turn at Walnut Street (Run on opposite side of Central Parkway) – ALL
- Turn right onto Eggleston Avenue – RSO
- Turn right onto E. Pete Rose Way – RSO
- Turn left onto Mehring Way – NS/RSO
- Finish on Mehring Way at first crosswalk west of Roebling Bridge overpass near Anderson Pavilion/Carousel
Overall prizes will be awarded to the top three men and women, determined by gun time.
AGE GROUP AWARDS
Age group prizes will be given to the top three finishers in the following categories for men and women:
- 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+.
Age group award times will be determined by chip time. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.