Virtual participants: Virtual Flying Pig participants can expect to receive their items via mail to the address included on their registration. We will begin mailing Fall virtual premiums in November. Please note: international participants may experience additional mailing delays due to customs.
Packet Pickup for the in-person event will be held at the P&G Health & Fitness Expo located in the Duke Energy Convention Center.
On-site packet pick-up will be available for Saturday events on race morning at the East Plaza level of Paul Brown Stadium beginning at 6:00 AM. 5K/10K packets will not be available for pickup at the expo on Saturday.
Friday - April 29, 2022 Saturday - April 30, 2022 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM ONLY On Site – 6:30 AM
- Start on Mehring Way at Central Ave.
- North on Central (all)
- Right into the transit tunnel (just north of E Pete Rose Way)
- Exit the transit tunnel and stay left to E Pete Rose Way (north side only)
- Quick Left on Broadway (east side only)
- Right on 4th street (southernmost 2 lanes)
- Right on Pike St. (all)
- Left on E. Third (all)
- Left on Culvert (all)
- Right on Reedy (all)
- Right on Eggleston (west side only)
- Right on E. Pete Rose Way (all)
- Turn left onto Mehring Way (all)
- Finish on Mehring Way at first crosswalk west of Roebling Bridge overpass near Anderson Pavilion/Carousel
- Water and restrooms will be available at Mile 1.5
Based upon runner feedback and with a goal to improve the race day experience for all participants, the Flying Pig has instituted corrals, or “Pig Pens” for the 5K. Corral assignments will be based on the expected finish time and will be included on your bib*.
Please allow extra time to find and position yourself in the correct Pig Pen. Late arriving participants will not be guaranteed placement in their correct Pig Pen.
- If you need to change your assigned corral, please visit the “Corral Assignment” booth near the Registration area at the P&G Health and Fitness on Friday or on-site on Saturday morning before the race.
All registered participants will receive a shirt, limited-edition poster, and virtual goodie bag.
All 5K finishers will receive a finisher’s medal, mylar blanket, and Finish-area refreshments. Finisher’s certificates will be available to download after the race.
- Baggage claim is not available for Saturday events.
Overall prizes will be awarded to the top three men and women, determined by gun time.
Age group prizes will be given to the top three finishers in the following categories for men and women:
- 9 and under, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+.
Age group award times will be determined by chip time. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.