Packet Pickup will be held at the P&G Health & Fitness Expo located in the Duke Energy Convention Center.
|Friday - May 1, 2015||Saturday - May 2, 2015|
|12PM – 7PM||10AM – 7PM|
The half marathon starts with the full marathon and relay field and goes through Cincinnati, Newport and Covington. The two groups will run together for approximately nine miles, then the half marathon field will turn back toward downtown and end at the Marathon finish line.
RSO – means use right side only as runners flow around the course.
SS – means all southside lanes etc.
ALL – means all of street.
- Start west of Elm on Mehring Way – ALL
- East on Mehring Way – ALL
- North on Main Street – ALL
- East on Third Street – ALL
- South on Broadway – ALL
- Continue straight onto Taylor-Southgate Bridge into Newport – ALL
- Go straight onto York into Newport -ALL
- West on 4th Street – ALL
- 4th Street runs onto the Licking River Bridge – All
- Continue on 4th Street into Covington – ALL
- North on Clay Wade Bailey Bridge towards Cincinnati- ALL
- Left on Third Street in Cincinnati – ALL
- Third Street becomes Linn St. at Gest St. – ALL
- Continue on Linn Street – ALL
- Right on 8th Street – ALL
- Take the 7th Street Exit – ALL
- Continue on 7th Street – ALL
- At the end of 7th Street go straight onto the Gilbert Ave. ramp – ALL
- Continue on Gilbert – ALL
- Right on Eden Park Drive – ALL
- Take left fork at Mirror Lake – ALL
- Follow Eden Park Drive around Mirror Lake – Eden Park Drive makes a right turn at the Gazebo and follows past the Krohn Conservatory – ALL
- Right on Lakes Dr. into Eden Park Overlook – ALL
- Right coming out of Lakes Dr. (Eden Park Overlook) back onto Eden Park Drive – ALL
- Eden Park Drive becomes Victory Parkway as it makes a right turn – RSO
- Follow Victory Parkway – RSO
- Right on McMillan – ALL
- Left on Woodburn – ALL – at William Howard Taft – RSO
- Left on Madison -WS
- Madison becomes Martin Luther King WS
- Left on Gilbert – ES
- Left on Sinton Ave.
- Right on Nassau St.
- Left back onto Gilbert
- At Eden Park Drive switch to WS
- Right on Elsinore – ALL
- Left on Reading -ES
- Reading becomes Central Parkway at Short Reading – ALL
- Turn around on Central Parkway at the Walnut St. intersection – ALL
- Return going east on south side of Central Parkway ALL
- Right on Eggleston – WS
- Right on Pete Rose Way- SS to Finish at US Bank Arena.
The course will close on a continuous pace of 16:00 minutes per mile. Anyone who cannot maintain the 16:00 minute per mile pace must move to the sidewalk as the course closes to allow regular traffic through. Participant services cannot be guaranteed for participants beyond the 16:00 minute per mile pace.
- Minimum age for Half Marathon: 14 years old on May 3, 2015
All registered participants will receive a technical shirt, premium bag, limited-edition poster and virtual goodie bag.
All Half Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal, mylar blanket and finish-area refreshments. Finisher’s certificates will be available to download after the race.
Overall prizes will be awarded to the top three men and women, determined by gun time.
Age Group Awards
Age group prizes will be given to the top three finishers in the following categories for men and women:
- 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+.
Age group award times will be determined by chip time. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.