Download the NEW Flying Pig mobile App, Driven by TQL!
Participant tracking is available through the app, thanks to our friends Cincinnati Incorporated. Tracking is available for participants of the full marathon, half marathon, relays, 10K and 5K.
- Click the ‘Participant Tracking’ tile.
- Click ‘Find a Participant’.
- Enter the name or bib number and click search. Select your participant that you want to track.
- Select “notify me” to receive updates (make sure push notifications are turned on)
Enable GPS tracking (optional):
When you enable GPS tracking and you carry your phone with you during the event, your position on the LiveTracking course map will be accurate to within a few meters.Instructions:
- Open the EventApp
- Click Participant Tracking
- Click Share your progress
- Log in via Facebook or Email
- Connect with your bib
We will have mats at the locations listed below for each event. Anyone who is tracking another participant will get notifications at these points. Tracking uses the expected pace the participant submitted when they registered to estimate their location along the course.
If you want to follow along in real time, they will need to enable GPS tracking (instructions below).
Full Marathon: Start Line, Miles 6.38, 11.74, 13.1, 19.9, 25.2 and the Finish Line
Half Marathon: Start Line, Mile 6.38 and the Finish Line
10K: Start and Finish Lines
5K: Start and Finish Lines