Raffle Level (Piggest Raffle Ever)
This level of charity participation is probably the easiest manner of involvement but requires the charity to promote their participation continually and consistently in the Piggest Raffle Ever. Charities wishing to participate in the Piggest Raffle Ever must fill out and send in a form. The Pig Staff will then post the charity’s name in a drop-down menu at the secure website www.piggestraffleever.com. The charity must then promote the website and ask their constituents to go there and buy raffle tickets on their behalf. Raffle tickets cost $5 each and 100% of that money goes in the form of a donation back to the charity and the person buying the raffle tickets has a chance to win some fabulous prizes! Other options for selling tickets are also available. Charities may also sell paper tickets or eTickets from a mobile device. Please contact Charity Coordinator, Joel Barnhill (firstname.lastname@example.org), if interested in one of these two options.
- $10,000 Cash ($5,000 to the person purchasing the ticket and $5,000 to the charity for which the ticket was purchased).
- $5,000 Cash ($2,500 to the person purchasing the ticket and $2,500 to the charity for which the ticket was purchased)
- Cincinnati Experience (Getaway Weekend valued at $1,500)
- Opportunity to raise money through online sales or from ticket sales in Piggest Raffle Ever as outlined above
- Use of Flying Pig Marathon logo & Piggest Raffle Ever logo for promotions
- $150 rate for a 10×10 booth space for both Saturday & Sunday at the Flying Pig Post Race Party (Optional: Includes a festival booth, table & 2 chairs).
- Official Charity recognition on the Flying Pig website.
- 50% discount on a 10×10 booth space at the Health & Fitness Expo (Optional)
- Complete Raffle Charity Level Application by March 31, 2022
- Provide proof of non-profit status
- Charity MUST be willing to promote Piggest Raffle Ever continually and consistently through traditional communications, social and electronic media asking their donors to “buy pigs” on their behalf.