- Old enough to be around other dogs and people (at least six months of age)
- Able to walk 1 mile
- Able to do well on-leash (no retractable leashes allowed) and is not overly aggressive toward other dogs
- Friendly toward humans and not excessively fearful
- Able to mix with a big crowd
- Registration includes 1 human and 1 dog. An additional dog is $15. No more than 2 dogs per human.
- Race Overview
- Dog Rules
- Packet Pickup
Flying Pig Marathon Weekend
- Weekend Overview
- Full Schedule
- All Events
- Spectator Info
- Participant Tracking
- Event Guide
- Event Photos
- Pace Team
- Policies & FAQs
- Baggage Claim
- Race Safe
- Virtual Participants
- Road Closures
- Marathon Moment at the Flying Pig
- Previous Results
You signed a waiver during registration confirming that your dog’s vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of an incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog’s needs.
- Rabies – given annually, but sometimes can be three years.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza) – all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, mainly when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo – given annually; many times, this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella – given either every six months or yearly. Sometimes referred to as Kennel Cough or Tracheobronchitis
The Cincinnati Marathon, Inc. reserves the right to deny any dog or human entrance to the Flying Fur Fun Run event for any reason they may see fit.
Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership. All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes) and licensed. Please come prepared to clean up after your dog. Please keep this in mind for your dog’s participation in the Flying Fur Fun Run.